"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." - James 1:5 ESV
Each year we offer internships at HumeRidge Church of Christ.
Our Internship program is designed to allow participants to experience all the areas of ministry in the life of the Church at HumeRidge. It will resource them with skills and abilities to serve God wholeheartedly. These are voluntary positions for people with recognised leadership potential. Our Internships offer intentional exposure, training and responsibility in a number of areas of Church Life.
Each Intern will experience:
- Insight and exposure to a wide range of ministry activities.
- The opportunity to specialise in a particular ministry area, with hands on training.
- Team Ministry in a dynamic and growing church at an exciting time in its history.
- One-on-one coaching with Pastors and Team Leaders.
- Regular development in the areas of spiritual, personal and ministry growth.
- The opportunity to study and gain a nationally recognised Diploma of Leadership and Management and Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology