The Internship Program enables Gods people to be released into ministry areas that reflect their passion. It will resource them with skills and abilities to serve God wholeheartedly, these are voluntary positions for people with recognised leadership potential. Our Internships offer intentional exposure, training and responsibility in a number of areas of Church Life throughout 2021. For more information, please download the Internship Prospectus below.
Each Intern will experience:
- Insight and exposure to a wide range of ministry activities.
- The opportunity to specialise in a particular ministry area, with hands on training.
- Team Ministry in a dynamic and growing church at an exciting time in its history.
- One-on-one coaching with Pastors and Team Leaders.
- Regular development in the areas of spiritual, personal and ministry growth.
- The opportunity to study and gain a nationally recognised Diploma of Business (BSB50215). This qualification is through Evolation Learning RTO No. 45219.
Expressions of Interest are now open for 2021.
Please submit your Expression of Interest and we will email you an Application Pack to complete.
Applications close on Monday 30th November 2020.